The European final to be held in Brussels in getting close and everybody talk about it!
Press impact in...
European film contest !
More than 1000 school pupils express their voices
Organized in the frame of our educational programme this contest aims to raise pupils awareness on the impacts of global change on marine ecosystems through action and to encourage them to show, especially to the scientific community, how they perceived this issue.
A great interest
53 classes 8 countries (France, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, U.K) More than 1000 pupils
- Spain : L'Estel School Classes classe de 3eme & 4eme ESO, Mme Eva Rizo, Granollers
- France : Lycée de l’Harteloire, classe de Seconde, Mrs Stervinou, Brest
- United-Kingdom : Ridgeway School, Classe de Mme Karen Findlay, Plymouth
- Greece : Secondary School of Episkopi, classe 3eme, Heraklion
- Italy : Primary School "Canepa" , Mme Santina Servetto, Genes Crevari
- Netherlands : OSG De Hogeberg School, Den Burg, Texel
- Poland : Secondary School No1, Mme Martusewicz groupe HRP, Gdynia
- Sweden : Aroseniusskolan, classe 8a, Älvängen
A delegation of these classes, who won the chance to make their film, will be invited in Brussels (Belgium), on 5th june 2008, to participate at the European Final of the contest!